Everyone has a beautiful story to tell.
We are each made up of those moments and experiences that are uniquely ours. The most precious love and joy that those closest to you enjoy most about being in your life! I believe in the beauty of people and that everyone’s story deserves to be told. When your spark is seen, nothing can compare to how amazing it is! I love creating portrait art of people’s stories, collecting all of who they are through a remarkable moment in time.
My story – abridged:
- I’m an only child who now has three little girls who teach me daily about sibling interaction and conflict resolution!
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Zoology which I’ve never used professionally, but I am quite sure was preparing me for parenthood.
- When I was 22 I married my closest friend and he makes me laugh every.single.day. We love to laugh together and will stop at nothing to get it!
- I long for exploration and experiences – a trip to a new place feeds my soul.
- Food is one of my big passions! Preparing and enjoying real, whole foods with family and friends makes every day feel great. Doing all the dishes afterward… not so much.
- I believe people were created to be in relationship with each other. Too often we start to see those we love as work instead of joy, and I want people to see those they love with joy again!
- A neighbor gave me my first camera when I was just eight years old, and I have loved how photographs capture stories and emotions ever since.
- I am a bit of a picky eater. I avoid mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese like the plague. I hope we can still be friends.
- When I became a mom, I took my baby to a mall portrait studio every month for the first year. The misery that came along with these studio experiences was was prompted me to learn more about creating professional quality portraits!
- I love animals of all kinds, and the relationship pets have with their families.
- Genuine laughter makes my day! Let’s take some time and laugh together!